April 14, 2014
KCHC Board Elections for 2014/2015 Season
Dear Members of the Kern County Hockey Club;
As another successful season of Dragon Hockey is coming to a close, in accordance with our Bylaws, we are preparing for Board Elections and Appointments for the upcoming 2014-2015 season.
ELECTED and APPOINTED positions are open and we are seeking dedicated parents to fill them. Attached is the Nomination Form and supporting information relating to each position for the following Board positions:
TREASURER ICE CONVENER
DIRECTOR AT LARGE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
DIRECTOR OF COACHES* FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
DIRECTOR OF MANAGERS* DRAGON STORE COORDINATOR
*Additional application form required for these positions
If you are interested in running for any of the board positions named above, please complete and return the appropriate form(s) as per the instructions and dates noted in the form. You can access the forms and informational materials by opening the links below:
- Election FAQ
- Dragon Board Elected Nomination Form
- Dragon Board Appointed Positions Nom Form
- Director of Managers Application
- Director of Coaches Application
Also attached are Frequently Asked Questions relating to Board Positions, Elections and Appointments as well as what to expect throughout the process. We hope this will answer any questions you may have regarding this process, but if you have any further questions, or if anything is unclear, please feel free to contact me.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Applications for All Board Positions are due May 14, 2014.
- Ballots for Elected Positions will be sent out prior to the week of May 19th. Votes will be counted and elections will be announced at the Annual Meeting on May 27th.
All Nomination Information, Forms and the Election FAQ will also be posted on our website. If you have any questions, please let me know.